No time management and study distractions can lead to poor understanding of the topic . In time it can result in lower grades and feeling incapable.
It creates panic during exams thus needs to be resolved as soon as possible. Thus following revision strategies in time can help to gain confidence and provide better results.
The earlier you start ,the more prepared you will be.Starting early allows you to cope up with any factor that may unexpectedly disrupt your revision. Spend some time in knowing what material you need to learn for exam and for a particular subject.
- Make your revision time-table and stick to it.
- Have regular study breaks too.
Create optimum learning environment
Learning Environment is different for different people.There will be loads of people who will tell you that making revision notes while listening to music is very effective. Others will say its important to revise is to just lock yourself in a room and do it quietly.It will vary on how you learn best. It is a must to know that which environment works best for you.
Revision is not a pastime so it is a must to eliminate all your distractions.
- Keep your phone away from you
- Sit in a proper erect posture
- If keeping phone is a must ,download Forest app ,that stops you from continuously checking whats app or Facebook.
- Make proper revision notes
- Do your revision through previous year papers
- Time bound tests help to eliminate exam fear
- Read things in different accents or voices. If you remember the accent,you will remember the fact too.
All above things will surely help to increase your output and give better results.
Its important to stay at peace with yourself .There are many ways for it. Being confined at home its good to meditate at home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijfLsKg8jFY . Soothing effect to mind can be provide through meditation. It increases the efficiency and concentration of a person.